my account suspended..i don't wanna it back

Talk about anything related to adf.ly here
Forum rules
If you post adf.ly links here, YOUR AdF.ly ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED!
mezoalaa

my account suspended..i don't wanna it back

Postby mezoalaa » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:11 am

my account suspended..and i dont ask to get it back

i only wanna know why in order to avoid doing that again

i only earned 0.31$ :) but that was realy hard ...

somethings i did that may caused to getting acc suspend.... pls tell me any if this ??

i used other website to short adf.ly link to be able to put it on facebook .... 1- bannable or not?

i put adf.ly link on the descrption under my video on youtube .... 2- bannable or not?

i put the links after shortin it from (other website) i put it on forum to let guys download game after view my link (i mean if i put adf.ly link directly i guess they will delete my topic thats why i short it on other website .... 3- bannable or not?

i pressed about 4 times in my link with wrong .... 4- bannable or not ?? (and how can i avoid that? )

pls tell me what is wrong in this 4 event

(and the worst thing i did and i found it on terms .... i put my link in ptc website :(( ... pls ignore that and tell me what is wrong in that 4 event ?? and how can i scan my acc to avoid getting suspend coz that realy hard xD

Iam sorry about that... :oops: :cry:

my best wishes :)

mezoalaa

Re: my account suspended..i don't wanna it back

Postby mezoalaa » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 am

oh .. btw i put 5 adf.ly links in 1 adf.ly links

for examble: the one who want to download the game ... must see 5 adf.ly for me is it bannable too ?

iam sorry for my bad english

cypherz

Postby cypherz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 pm

okay the second one is your answer it's could link bomb or something and it's porhibted to be done u a user must see 1 adfly link that leads him directly to what he wants more than that will be a loss to the advertisers and make lnkbucks traffic a waste

mezoalaa

Postby mezoalaa » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:29 pm

any reason u mean ??? u mean the reason on my reply or the reason that inclue (youtube)

Return to “Adf.ly Talk”